It’s up to you to understand who you can cover under your medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Be sure to review the information below before you enroll in coverage.
You are eligible to participate in OnePlus if you are a:
- Regular full-time team member scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week, or
- Regular part-time team member scheduled to work at least 20 hours, but less than 30 hours, each week.*
Part-time team members are eligible for the same OnePlus benefits that are available to full-time team members.
Dependents who are eligible for OnePlus medical, dental, vision, and spouse and/or dependent life insurance benefits coverage include your:
- Spouse or domestic partner**;
- Biological children, stepchildren, legally adopted children, children to whom you are a legal guardian up to age 26***†;
- Handicapped children of any age who are unmarried, disabled, and rely on you for support; and
- Domestic partner’s eligible children up to age 26***†.
Please note, when you are enrolling your dependents, Ricoh expects you to provide accurate information. It is important to ensure that only eligible dependents are enrolled in Ricoh coverage. Dependents who are not eligible for coverage or for whom you are unable to provide documentation will be dropped from coverage.
Ricoh has implemented Plan Guard to verify the eligibility of dependents covered under the OnePlus plans. Dependents who are not eligible for coverage or for whom you are unable to provide documentation will be dropped from coverage.
*Other state mandates may apply.
**There is an additional amount you may pay for medical coverage each pay period if you enroll a spouse or domestic partner who has access to medical coverage from his or her employer.
***Not eligible for spouse or dependent life insurance if also employed by Ricoh.
† Coverage ends the last day of the month after dependent’s 26th birthday.